Nonsurgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
THERMIva is a non-surgical procedure for vaginal tightening and rejuvenation. THERMIva is a form of energy medicine that uses heat therapy delivered via radio frequency waves to promote collagen synthesis, shrinkage and tightening of female tissues.
Most women suffer from incontinence, orgasmic dysfunction, prolapse, vaginal laxity, and/or vaginal dryness as a result of childbirth or a change in hormone status. They seek and want an intelligent comfortable choice for their female needs.
THERMIva is the first non-surgical and thermal-controlled radio frequency procedure to relieve symptoms associated with female gynecological conditions.
Benefits of THERMIva
- Vaginal (internal) Tightening: THERMIva tightens the vagina at the opening of the vagina, reducing laxity that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar/Labial (external) Tightening: THERMIva will tighten the external labial tissues and reduce sagging or lax skin. It results in noticeably softer and smoother skin. Patients experience more comfort in tight clothing and less self-consciousness in yoga pants and bikinis.
- Decreased Dryness: THERMIva adds collagen and elasticity which results in softer and thicker skin and normalizes moisture both internally and externally. For those experiencing Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis, THERMIva makes daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable.
- Reduced incontinence or Leakage Accidents: Patients experience reduced accidents and leakage and even urge symptoms after treatment with THERMIva. Women diagnosed with mild to moderate stress incontinence (Stage II) may benefit from the procedure and avoid the need for surgical options.
- Increased Sexual Satisfaction: Patients can expect increased vaginal sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve stronger orgasms in a shorter time period.